Items included in your mould kit
- Blue Tray
- 2 lots of different colour putty small and large amounts
- Wash your hands
- Mix the 2 larger amounts of putty together as you would play dough until the colour has changed into one colour. This should take 1 minute to do so. You need to work quickly as the putty is starting to set.
- Roll the putty into a ball and the into a sausage shape and place it into the blue tray.
- Rest the blue tray on the bottom teeth and bite into the middle of the putty avoiding each side of the blue tray. The key is to bite down in one movement and to bite all the way down. You must hold the tray in this position for 3 minutes to ensure the putty has completely set.
- Send a picture of your impression to the mobile number so we can check to impression is correct. 07981 111 246
- If the initial impression doesn’t have enough clarity, then we will ask you to use the smaller amounts of putty that has been supplied. Should you need to use the smaller amounts of putty we will let you know after you have sent the picture of your impression.
- If you do need to then you will need to leave the original putty in the blue tray mix the smaller amounts of putty together. Roll in into a ball and add it to the blue tray in the area where you want the Grillzs.
- Then send another picture to confirm it is suitable.
- Finally complete the docket with full name and address, telephone number and signature. Please post the parcel back to us by special delivery so we can track you item.
Should you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help. 0115 8378832 – 07981111246 – email@example.com